Epoxy Table Mazel Tree Blue Design – 1013
The Mazel tree is a tree from Russia. It usually shows itself when used with blue epoxy in the middle.
- Dimensions : : 71×39 Inches
- Wood Type : : Mazel-Tree
Epoxy table production is the table, which is important to be done carefully by skilled people. Walnut, oak, olive and mazel trees are the trees that is generally using while epoxy table production and epoxy is poured into the empty parts of these trees..
Epoxy Material Details :
- To briefly explain the epoxy material for you, it is a chemical resin itself.
- Resin is a liquid substance secreted by trees. When it is combined with oxygen, it solidifies and hardens. When it goes through certain chemical processes, it is made ready for use.
- Epoxy provides excellent adhesion on the area where it is used. Due to its durability; It is a material that can be used in floors, aviation, filling the decay of wooden products and in many other areas.
Epoxy Table Details :
- The most striking feature for epoxy table models is that the same table model does not come out again..
- This is because each tree stump has its own unique curves, shades and veins. (In other words, the epoxy tables you have ordered will only belong to you in the world.(: )
- Since epoxy is a strong and durable adhesive material, it can be used without problems for many years..
- High quality epoxy is used on your table and no external additives are used. In this way, problems such as clouding, in epoxy are not experienced..
- The trees used in your epoxy log tables are trees that have completed their natural drying process..
- In this way, problems such as cracking, yellowing, bending in epoxy table are prevented.
- Epoxy Table prices are determined according to details such as; sizes you want, wood type and the amount of epoxy used..
Epoxy Table Order and Production Process :
- We help you choose the most suitable table model, epoxy color and leg for your room, office or business where you will use your table.
- We determine the wood log selections closest to the table model you like and present them to you.
- When the wood log selection process is finished, we put your table into our mold. We select the most stylish design variations and inform you of the table as in the mold with photos and videos.
- In this process, when we reach a mutual decision, we start epoxy casting processes.
- Epoxy material is poured on your table in the mold, and when we think that the epoxy has dried enough and ossified with the table, we remove your table from the mold.
- We are finishing the final process that is; cutting, protective paint and all other necessary maintenance of your table.
- At every step, we provide you with video and photo information.
- When all these processes are finished, you have your own epoxy table.
Special Orders – Shipping :
Besides the tables; we manufacture epoxy coffee table, epoxy TV unit and many epoxy products.
We have the opportunity to produce epoxy table in any size and any epoxy color that you want.
As we can provide delivery to all parts of Turkey, we can offer shipping abroad.
For other questions that you are curious about, you can contact us via our WhatsApp line or by E-Mail.